Welcome to the Oakcrest website. This page is dedicated to providing local priesthood leaders with information regarding Oakcrest Girls Camp.
2019 Camp Theme
The theme for 2019 is Campers will be learning more about this theme all week long as they attend gospel classes that center on the Atonement, preparing for temple ordinances, and building daily habits of personal worship. On Monday evenings the campers will participate in a camp-wide Family Home Evening which will focus on the life of Christ and emphasize how the campers can more fully follow Him.
Thursday Night Mutual
Local priesthood leaders are invited to Oakcrest Camp on Thursday evenings for Mutual Night. Please dress in Oakcrest-appropriate attire (casual dress is fine, but please avoid shorts, capris, and flip-flops or open-toed shoes). Camp chairs, jackets, and flashlights are recommended. Please do not bring pets or children.
Mutual is for:
- Stake Young Women Presidencies
- Stake Presidency members and their spouses
- Bishops (or their representatives) and their spouses
Thursday Night Mutual Schedule:
- 7:00 – 7:10 p.m.: Arrive at Oakcrest.
- 7:15 p.m.: Mutual Opening Exercises begins in the lodge.
- 7:30 p.m.: Divide into stakes. Mutual is under the direction of the Stake President. Treats and/or handouts for each girl are optional.
- 8:30 – Dismiss. Please see that the campers are back in their cabins by 8:45 p.m.
- 8:45 p.m.: Campers in cabins. Visitors drive safely back home.
Thank you for coming! It means the world to your girls!
If you are new to Oakcrest and would like a camp tour, please meet on the lodge front porch at 6:30 p.m. A Womens Committee member and/or directorship member will show you the camp and answer any questions.
Oakcrest LDS Girls Camp, 5850 East Benchcreek Road, Kamas, UT 84036Map to Oakcrest