Open Enrollment for Summer 2017
Open enrollment is available to any eligible* young woman once all of the Oakcrest participating stakes have registered. Available openings are posted below. Once the numbers reach 295 the week will be closed to Open enrollment. Please follow the procedures listed below to register through open enrollment. Young women who reside in an Oakcrest participating stake, but are not able to attend their assigned week, are welcome to register through open enrollment beginning April 1, 2017. Please do not mail in registration forms before April 1, 2017. Anything postmarked before April 1, 2017 will be returned to the sender.
*Please read the eligibility guidelines below.
Open Enrollment Openings
|204 Closed||259 Closed||268 Closed||241 Closed||254 Closed||276 Closed||254 Closed||226 Closed||240 closed||246 closed
|June 12-16||June 19-23||June 26- June 30||July 3-7||July 10-14||July 17-21||July 24-28||July 31- Aug 4||Aug 7-11||Aug 14-18|
- Oakcrest is for young women who have completed the 7th grade. No 6th graders or 8th graders are permitted, even if they are Beehives. Home-schooled girls can use birthdates
- Each young woman may only attend once during the summer.
- Oakcrest is an LDS girls camp, but young women of other faiths are invited and welcome to attend. Oakcrest is a testimony-building camp and LDS Church doctrine will be taught.
Open Enrollment Procedures:
- Check the table above for availability the week you want to attend.
- Download a registration form. Registration Form PDF Registration Form PDF page 2
- Download buddy registration form as necessary for those who will need to come to camp with a laurel-aged buddy (only in special needs cases). Buddy Registration Form PDF Buddy Registration Form PDF page 2
Print the Registration Form, then complete all portions of the registration form (2 pages) with dark pen. Please print clearly.
- Obtain all 3 required signatures (Camper Signature, Parent Signature, and Bishop’s Signature).
- Get a cashier’s check or money order (please, no personal checks)** for the registration fee made out to “Oakcrest LDS Girls Camp”.
- The fee for a young woman from a participating stake area is $125.00. (For a list of participating stakes see the Oakcrest Schedule.)
- The fee for a young woman from a non-participating stake is $150.00.
- Mail completed and signed Registration Form and fee payment to the appropriate address below. Forms and payment must be received by the following deadlines:
Week 1: May 29, 2017
Week 2: June 5, 2017
Week 3: June 12, 2017
Week 4: June 19, 2017
Week 5: June 26, 2017
Week 6: July 3, 2017
Week 7: July 10, 2017
Week 8: July 17, 2017
Week 9: July 24, 2017
Week 10: July 31, 2017
All registration changes must be made no later than two weeks before the week of camp. Campers may not switch weeks or change roommates after this time. After your registration form and money is received, you will be sent a confirmation email which secures your spot at Oakcrest Camp. (Please check your Junk email as sometimes emails from Oakcrest Camp end up there!)
Mail forms and payments to:
(Open enrollment for weeks 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9)Oakcrest Registration ℅ Andrea Nelson
5064 S. Clover View Drive Murray, Utah 84123
(Open enrollment for weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10)Oakcrest Registration c/o Deanna Elggren
**LDS Ward or Stake checks will also be accepted. Oakcrest can not accept personal checks. Note: Oakcrest does not provide refunds.