Stake Registration Day is Saturday, March 9, 2024 at the
South Jordan Glenmoor Stake Center, 4881 West Cindy Lane, South Jordan
Please see the Registration Day Schedule above for your assigned time. If for any reason you are not able to come that day, please make arrangements for someone else to take your place. It is imperative that your camp registration materials are processed and payment is submitted on Registration Day.
Before Registration Day:
Please go to the Contact section of the website and update any changes in your stake contact information within the past year, including the emails and phone numbers for the stake Young Women president, the Oakcrest contact person for your stake, your stake president, and the high councilor assigned to Young Women.
BRING WITH YOU ON MARCH 9:
- All signed Signature Forms stapled together in roommate choices and three-hole punched.
- If applicable, completed Buddy Agreement forms attached to each buddy’s Signature Form, Epipen Forms and Early Release Forms.
- A copy of the YW Leader Registration Report which will be emailed to you after February 24.
- The Oakcrest invoice which will be emailed to you after February 24.
- The receipt of electronic transfer from your stake clerk or one stake check made payable to Oakcrest Girls Camp for the full amount due on the invoice. (Note: electronic transfers must be made by March 5 in order to reflect as paid on Registration Day).
- The name, email and phone numbers for any changes in your stake president, high councilor assigned to Young Women, and/or your Stake Young Women Presidency in the past year.