Stake leaders must turn in their registration materials on Stake Registration Day on Saturday, March 20, 2021, at the Cindy Lane chapel at 4881 West Cindy Lane in South Jordan. Your assigned time is on the front of your registration binder. If for any reason you are not able to come that day, please make arrangements for someone else to take your place. It is imperative that your camp registration materials are processed and payment is submitted on registration day, otherwise your spot may be forfeited.
Please bring the following materials on Stake Registration Day:
- A list of any changes in your stake contact information within the past year, including the emails and phone numbers for the stake Young Women president, the Oakcrest contact person for your stake, your stake president, and the high councilor assigned to Young Women.
- All Signature Forms with roommates stapled together.
- Completed Buddy Agreement forms attached to each buddy’s signature card.
- Completed Oakcrest Epipen Forms. These do not need to be stapled to the signature cards.
- The Oakcrest flash drive containing the promotional video.
- One stake check made payable to Oakcrest Girls Camp for the full amount due.
- Your empty Oakcrest binder.
Reminder: Stake leaders should only register 7th grade campers from their stake on Stake Registration Day. 8th grade campers who registered for camp in 2020 must wait and register through Open Enrollment which begins April 1, 2021.