Stake Registration Day is Saturday, March 11, 2023 at the
South Jordan Glenmoor Stake Center, 4881 West Cindy Lane, South Jordan
Please see the Registration Day Schedule above for your assigned time. If for any reason you are not able to come that day, please make arrangements for someone else to take your place. It is imperative that your camp registration materials are processed and payment is submitted on Registration Day.
Before Registration Day:
Please go to the Contact section of the website and update any changes in your stake contact information within the past year, including the emails and phone numbers for the stake Young Women president, the Oakcrest contact person for your stake, your stake president, and the high councilor assigned to Young Women.
BRING WITH YOU ON MARCH 11:
- All signed Signature Forms stapled together in roommate choices.
- If applicable, completed Buddy Agreement forms attached to each buddy’s Signature Form, Epipen Forms and Early Release Forms.
- The Oakcrest flash drive containing the promotional video.
- A copy of the YW Leader Registration Report which will be emailed to you.
- The Oakcrest invoice which will be emailed to you.
- One stake check made payable to Oakcrest Girls Camp for the full amount due or a receipt of electronic transfer from your stake clerk for the full amount due.