If a camper will be bringing an EpiPen or an equivalent medication with them to camp, the parent/guardian must fill out the two-page Oakcrest EpiPen Form. This form should be given to a stake leader or turned in to the Open Enrollment table on busing day.  Oakcrest follows the nationally accepted and state-approved epipen standard explained on the form.  Oakcrest does not stock or provide EpiPens.