All young women who complete the 7th grade in 2023 are eligible to attend Oakcrest. If you do not reside in an Oakcrest participating stake, you may register for any open week beginning April 1, 2023. The registration link will open at 8:00 am on April 1.
Open Enrollment registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until we reach capacity. The table below will reflect all available openings for each week of camp after participating stakes have registered their campers in March. Space is limited. If your registration and payment are received after camp reaches capacity, your payment will be returned.
Young women can only attend Oakcrest once. If a camper registers twice and comes to camp after having attended a previous week, her parent/guardian will be called and asked to come pick her up from Oakcrest.
Open Enrollment Availability
|WEEK 1||WEEK 2||WEEK 3||WEEK 4||WEEK 5||WEEK 6||WEEK 7||WEEK 8||WEEK 9||WEEK 10|
|June 5-9||June 12-16||June 19-23||Jun 26-30||July 3-7||July 10-14||July 17-21||July 24-28||July 31-Aug 4||Aug 7-11|
Open Enrollment Procedures:
- Check the table above for availability the week you want to attend. The top number represents the number of campers who have registered for that week. The second number shows how many spots are available for registration.
- Read Oakcrest’s Policies.
- Register on or after April 1, 2023.
- Print and fill out the Signature Form. The camper, parent/guardian, and bishop must sign this form.
- A few days after registering online, you will receive a confirmation email. This email is not generated automatically and will not be sent until after the registration form has been reviewed.
- Once this email is received, please mail your $190.00 payment and Signature Form to one of the following addresses. Payments must be in the form of a signed cashier’s check, money order, or stake/ward check. Checks should be written to Oakcrest Girls Camp. Oakcrest does not accept personal checks. Your registration is not complete until the Signature Form and payment are received.
Campers attending weeks 1, 3, 7, 9: Martha Sorensen 11859 Elm Ridge Road Sandy, UT 84094 Campers attending weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, 10: Paula Glassett 545 East 12000 South Draper, UT 84020
All payments and any registration changes must be received no later than two weeks before the week of camp. Campers may not switch weeks or change roommates after this time. After your registration and money are received, you will be sent a confirmation email which secures your spot at Oakcrest Girls Camp. (Please check your junk email as sometimes emails from Oakcrest end up there!)
Please read the information under the Campers tab on this website as you prepare for camp.
Buddy Registration for Campers with Special Needs
Campers with disabilities and/or special needs who only require a little individual help are encouraged to have a 16 to 18-year-old buddy attend Oakcrest with them. Buddies are not charged a registration fee, but they are required to fill out a registration form online. Parents/Guardians and stake leaders should work together in selecting a buddy for the camper who will facilitate the best experience for the camper. A Buddy Agreement form must be filled out, attached to the buddy’s Signature Form, and sent in to one of the addresses above.