Oakcrest 2021 Instructions
Beginning April 1, 2021, Open Enrollment will be available to campers who were registered for camp in 2020 on a first-come, first-served basis until camp reaches capacity. A link to Oakcrest’s online registration will be emailed to all eligible campers.
Beginning June 1, if space is still available, an online registration link will be posted on this page for campers from nonparticipating stakes who finish the 7th grade in 2021.
The table below will reflect all available openings for each week of camp after participating stakes have registered their 7th-grade campers in March, 2021. Space is limited. If your registration and payment are received after camp reaches capacity, your payment will be returned.
Young women can only attend Oakcrest once. If a camper registers twice and comes to camp after having attended a previous week, her parent/guardian will be called and asked to come pick her up from Oakcrest.
Open Enrollment Openings
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10
|June 7-11||June 14-18||June 21-25||Jun 28-Jul 2||July 5-9||July 12-16||July 19-23||July 26-30||Aug 2-6||Aug 9-13|
Open Enrollment Procedures:
- Check the table above for availability the week you want to attend.
- Read the Oakcrest policies found under the Policies tab on this website.
- Register on or after the appropriate date.
- Print and fill out the Signature Form. The camper, parent/guardian, and bishop must sign this form.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email. Once this email is received, please mail your $125.00 payment and Signature Form to one of the following addresses. Payments must be in the form of a signed cashier’s check, money order, or stake/ward check. Oakcrest does not accept personal checks. Your registration is not complete until the Signature Form and payment are received.
Campers attending weeks 1, 3, 5, 7, 9: Andrea Nelson 5064 South Clover View Drive Murray, UT 84123 Campers attending weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, 10: Paula Glassett 545 East 12000 South Draper, UT 84020
All payments and any registration changes must be received no later than two weeks before the week of camp. Campers may not switch weeks or change roommates after this time. After your registration and money are received, you will be sent a confirmation email which secures your spot at Oakcrest Camp. (Please check your junk email as sometimes emails from Oakcrest Camp end up there!)
Please read the information under the Campers tab on this website as you prepare for camp.
Buddy Registration for Campers with Special Needs
Campers with disabilities and/or special needs who only require a little individual help are encouraged to have a 16 to 18-year-old buddy attend Oakcrest with them. Buddies are not charged a registration fee, but they are required to fill out a registration form online. Parents/Guardians and stake leaders should work together in selecting a buddy for the camper who will facilitate the best experience for the camper. A Buddy Agreement form must be filled out, attached to the buddy’s Signature Form, and sent in to one of the addresses above.