Important Announcement Regarding Oakcrest 2021:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has made the decision to cancel Oakcrest Girls Camp for the summer of 2021 due to COVID-related concerns. This website will be updated to provide information for 2022 in the coming months. We appreciate your patience.
Open Enrollment Openings
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10
|June 7-11||June 14-18||June 21-25||Jun 28-Jul 2||July 5-9||July 12-16||July 19-23||July 26-30||Aug 2-6||Aug 9-13|
Open Enrollment Procedures:
- Check the table above for availability the week you want to attend.
- Read the Oakcrest policies found under the Policies tab on this website.
- Register on or after the appropriate date.
- Print and fill out the Signature Form. The camper, parent/guardian, and bishop must sign this form.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email. Once this email is received, please mail your $125.00 payment and Signature Form to one of the following addresses. Payments must be in the form of a signed cashier’s check, money order, or stake/ward check. Oakcrest does not accept personal checks. Your registration is not complete until the Signature Form and payment are received.
Campers attending weeks 1, 3, 5, 7, 9: Andrea Nelson 5064 South Clover View Drive Murray, UT 84123 Campers attending weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, 10: Paula Glassett 545 East 12000 South Draper, UT 84020
All payments and any registration changes must be received no later than two weeks before the week of camp. Campers may not switch weeks or change roommates after this time. After your registration and money are received, you will be sent a confirmation email which secures your spot at Oakcrest Camp. (Please check your junk email as sometimes emails from Oakcrest Camp end up there!)
Please read the information under the Campers tab on this website as you prepare for camp.
Buddy Registration for Campers with Special Needs
Campers with disabilities and/or special needs who only require a little individual help are encouraged to have a 16 to 18-year-old buddy attend Oakcrest with them. Buddies are not charged a registration fee, but they are required to fill out a registration form online. Parents/Guardians and stake leaders should work together in selecting a buddy for the camper who will facilitate the best experience for the camper. A Buddy Agreement form must be filled out, attached to the buddy’s Signature Form, and sent in to one of the addresses above.