All young women who complete the 7th grade in 2023 are eligible to attend Oakcrest. If you do not reside in an Oakcrest participating stake, you may register for any open week beginning April 1, 2023. The registration link will open at 8:00 am on April 1.
Open Enrollment registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until we reach capacity. The table below will reflect all available openings for each week of camp after participating stakes have registered their campers in March. Space is limited. If your registration and payment are received after camp reaches capacity, your payment will be returned. Young women may only attend Oakcrest once.
Open Enrollment Availability
|WEEK 1||WEEK 2||WEEK 3||WEEK 4||WEEK 5||WEEK 6||WEEK 7||WEEK 8||WEEK 9||WEEK 10|
|June 5-9||June 12-16||June 19-23||Jun 26-30||July 3-7||July 10-14||July 17-21||July 24-28||July 31-|
Open Enrollment Procedures:
- Check the table above for availability the week you want to attend.
- Read Oakcrest’s Policies.
- Register on or after April 1, 2023.
- Print and fill out the Signature Form. The camper, parent/guardian, and bishop must sign this form.
- After registering online, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once this email is received, please mail your $190.00 payment and Signature Form to one of the addresses below. Payments must be in the form of a signed cashier’s check, money order, or stake/ward check. Checks should be written to Oakcrest Girls Camp. Oakcrest does not accept personal checks. Your registration is not complete until the Signature Form and payment are received.
Campers attending weeks 1, 3, 7, 9: Martha Sorensen 11859 Elm Ridge Road Sandy, UT 84094 Campers attending weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, 10: Paula Glassett 545 East 12000 South Draper, UT 84020
Campers must be fully registered, which includes receipt of their signature form and payment, two weeks before their week of camp begins. Campers may not switch weeks or change roommates after this time.
Please read the information under the Campers tab on this website as you prepare for camp.
Buddy Registration for Campers with Special Needs
Campers with disabilities and/or special needs who only require a little individual help are encouraged to have a 16 to 18-year-old buddy attend Oakcrest with them. Buddies are not charged a registration fee, but they are required to fill out a registration form online. Parents/Guardians and stake leaders should work together in selecting a buddy for the camper who will facilitate the best experience for the camper. A Buddy Agreement form must be filled out, attached to the buddy’s Signature Form, and sent in to one of the addresses above.