Do you want to attend Oakcrest, but don’t live in a participating stake? No problem! Open Enrollment requests will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis after April 1, 2020. See the table below for available weeks. Open enrollment will be closed two weeks prior to each week’s opening camp day or when enrollment reaches 295, whichever comes first. We would love to have you attend Oakcrest 2020!
Open Enrollment for Summer 2020
Open enrollment is available to any eligible* young woman once all of the Oakcrest participating stakes have registered. The table below shows the total number of campers currently registered for each week. Once the numbers reach 295, the week will be closed to open enrollment. Please follow the procedures listed below to register through open enrollment. Young women who do not reside in an Oakcrest participating stake are welcome to register through open enrollment beginning April 1, 2020. Please do not mail in registration forms before April 1, 2020. Anything postmarked before April 1, 2020, will be returned to the sender.
PLEASE NOTE: Young women who have already attended Oakcrest with their stake, another stake, or through open enrollment CANNOT register to attend camp again. If a camper comes to camp after having attended a previous week, her parent/guardian will be called and asked to come pick her up from Oakcrest.
*Please read the eligibility guidelines below.
Open Enrollment Openings
- Oakcrest is for young women who have completed the 7th grade. No 6th graders or 8th graders are permitted. Home-schooled girls can use birthdates to determine eligibility (between September 1, 2006 and August 31, 2007).
- Each young woman may only attend once during the summer.
- Oakcrest is a girls camp owned and operated by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and doctrines of The Church will be taught. Young women of other faiths are invited and welcome to attend.
Open Enrollment Procedures:
- Check the table above for availability the week you want to attend.
- Download both pages of the registration form. Camper Registration Form PDF Camper Registration Form PDF Page 2
- Buddies of campers with special needs should download both pages of the Buddy Registration form as necessary for those who will need to come to camp with a 16 to 18-year-old buddy. Buddy Registration Form PDF Buddy Registration Form PDF Page 2
If your daughter will be bringing an epipen, please download and fill out the Oakcrest Epipen Form.
Print the Registration Form, then complete all portions of the registration form (2 pages) with dark pen. Please print clearly.
- Obtain all 3 required signatures (Camper Signature, Parent Signature, and Bishop’s Signature).
- Obtain a cashier’s check, money order, or stake/ward check for the registration fee made out to Oakcrest Girls Camp. We do not accept personal checks or electronic funds transfers.
- The fee for a young woman from a participating stake area is $125.00. (For a list of participating stakes see the Oakcrest Schedule.)
- The fee for a young woman from a non-participating stake is $150.00.
- Mail completed and signed registration form and fee payment to the appropriate address below. Forms and payment must be received by the following deadlines:
Week 1: May 25, 2020
Week 2: June 1, 2020
Week 3: June 8, 2020
Week 4: June 15, 2020
Week 5: June 22, 2020
Week 6: June 29, 2020
Week 7: July 6, 2020
Week 8: July 13, 2020
Week 9: July 20, 2020
Week 10: July 27, 2020
All registration changes must be made no later than two weeks before the week of camp. Campers may not switch weeks or change roommates after this time. After your registration form and money is received, you will be sent a confirmation email which secures your spot at Oakcrest Camp. (Please check your junk email as sometimes emails from Oakcrest Camp end up there!)
Use the Packing List when preparing for camp.
Mail forms and payments to:
Weeks 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9:
Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10:
Paula Glassett, 545 East 12000 South, Draper, UT 84020
**LDS Ward or Stake checks will also be accepted. Oakcrest cannot accept personal checks. Note: Oakcrest does not provide refunds.