We are so excited to have you come and spend an unforgettable week with us this summer! Hopefully you have filled out a Registration Card and turned it in to your stake leader. You should also have the About Oakcrest – Information for Campers and Parents document, a map to the central busing location, and a packing list. If not, you can print these documents from the website. If you are in one of our 100+ participating stakes, your assigned week will be listed on the 2020 Oakcrest Schedule.
Oakcrest 2020 Theme:
Did you know?
- All campers going to Oakcrest each week depart from the same Central Busing Location at the same time. Make sure you arrive before 8:00 a.m. because the traffic is as heavy as the excitement in the air. Once there, you will need to check in with your stake leader so she can give you your luggage marking tape and your bus ticket.
- You can register for Oakcrest even if you are not in one of our 100+ participating stakes. See information under the Campers tab for available dates and Open Enrollment instructions.
- If your medical information has changed since registration, you will need to fill out a New Medical Information Form and give it to your stake leader by the Monday morning of camp or bring it with you to busing. Please do not submit these forms via email.
- Many items are lost each week at Oakcrest. Please mark your items and keep them organized at camp. You can always Contact Us to see if we have your lost item.
- You can purchase Oakcrest souvenirs, candy, snacks and drinks at the little camp store called the Trading Post. For a list of items for sale and their prices see the Trading Post Price List. Campers are welcome to bring snacks to Oakcrest. Please label them and your counselor will keep them in a sealed bin in your cabin to discourage “critters”. Campers will not go to the trading post every day.
- You can see videos and slideshows of past campers talking about Oakcrest under the Videos tab above. You will need a recent version of Quicktime to view the videos.
- You can only go to Oakcrest once during the summer following your 7th grade school year, so make the most of it while you are there!
- If you did not get your registration material turned in with our general registration in March, it may not be too late. You have up until two weeks before camp to register for your assigned week, but only if there are spots available. Contact your stake leader to see if you can be a “replacement” for a previously registered camper or check the Open Enrollment page for openings.