Stake Registration Day 2018
Stake leaders must turn in their registration materials on Stake Registration Day. For 2018, Stake Registration Day will be held on Saturday, March 10, 2018, at the Skye Drive LDS Church located at 4200 West 9800 South (Skye Drive) in South Jordan. Each stake has a scheduled appointment time. Please see the schedule below or check the front of your 2018 registration bindert for your stake’s assigned time. If for any reason you are not able to come that day, please make arrangements for someone else to take your place. It is imperative that your camp registration materials are processed and payment is submitted on registration day, otherwise your spot may be forfeited.Stake Registration Day Schedule
Before coming, please EMAIL a copy of your Stake Registration List on or before March 6 to email@example.com.
Please bring the following materials on Stake Registration Day:
- All registration cards. Roomate cards should be stapled together. Bus tickets should be removed and kept in a safe place at home. Double and triple check for all 3 signatures on every registration card.
- Two paper copies of the Stake Registration List.
- The Oakcrest flash drive given to you in your registration binder.
- One stake check made payable to Oakcrest LDS Girls Camp for the full amount due.
- You are welcome to bring any new men’s white shirts or women’s cap-sleeved t-shirt to donate to our missionary service project. Click here for Missionary Service Project Flyer.
2018 Stake Registration Day Schedule: