Thursday Night Mutual at OakcrestDownload Mutual Flyer
Mutual night is for the following individuals:
- Stake Young Women presidencies
- Stake presidency members and their spouses
- Bishops (or their representatives) and their spouses
Mutual Night schedule is as follows
- 6:30 p.m. — Camp Tour begins at the lodge. (Optional)
- 7:00 – 7:10 p.m. — Arrive at Oakcrest.
- 7:15 p.m. — Mutual Opening Exercises begins in the Amphitheater. (If inclement weather, meet in the lodge.)
- 7:30 p.m. — Divide into stakes. Mutual is under the direction of the stake president. Treats and/or handouts for each girl are optional.
- 8:30 p.m. – Dismiss. Please see that the campers are back in their cabins by 8:45 p.m.
- 8:45 p.m. – Campers in cabins. Visitors drive safely back home.
Oakcrest dress code is required for visitors. Casual clothes are fine, but please no shorts, capris, leggings, or open-toed shoes. Camp chairs, jackets, and flashlights are recommended.
Thank you for coming! It means the world to your girls!
If you are new to Oakcrest and would like a camp tour, please meet on the lodge front porch at 6:30 p.m. A Women’s Committee member will show you the camp and answer any questions.