2017 Oakcrest Kickoff Meeting
All Stake YW presidents and the stake contact person for Oakcrest are invited to the 2016 Oakcrest Kick-off Meeting on Tuesday, January 10, 2017. The meeting begins at 7 p.m. and will be held in the cultural hall of the LDS Chapel located at 4200 West Skye Drive (9800 South) in South Jordan. Please arrive between 6:30 and 6:50 to review your stake contact list. Casual dress is great! Please plan to stay for the entire meeting. There will be time at the end to answer all questions not covered in the meeting.
The 2017 Registration Packets will be distributed that evening. Before you pick up your registration packet you must stop at the table to update all stake information.
2017 Stake Registration Day
Stake Registration Day will be held Saturday, March 11, 2017, at the LDS Chapel located at 4200 West Skye Drive (9800 South) in South Jordan. Appointment times will appear on the front of your registration packet. Before you come, please EMAIL a copy of your stake registration list by March 8 to email@example.com. Please bring with you:
1. All completed registration cards for 7th graders who reside within your stake boundaries. Roommate cards should be stapled together. Make sure every card has three signatures on the front: camper, parent, and bishop. Bus tickets should be removed and kept by a Stake Leader until busing day.
2. One stake check made out to Oakcrest LDS Girls Camp for the total amount due.
3. One printed copy of your stake registration list.
4. The Oakcrest promotional flash drive.
5. The completed 2018 Projection Questionnaire.
6. Any men’s white shirts or ties that you have collected