Thursday Night Mutual at Oakcrest
Mutual Night is held on Thursdays, with the exception of stakes attending during week 4 (4th of July week). That week, Mutual will be held on Wednesday, July 3.
Oakcrest LDS Girls Camp
5850 East Benchcreek Road
Kamas, UT 84036
2019 Oakcrest Theme: Walk with Christ.
Mutual night is for the following individuals:
- Stake Young Women presidencies
- Stake presidency members and their spouses
- Bishops (or their representatives) and their spouses
Mutual Night schedule is as follows
- 6:30 p.m. — Camp Tour begins at the lodge. (Optional)
- 7:00 – 7:10 p.m. — Arrive at Oakcrest.
- 7:15 p.m. — Mutual Opening Exercises begins in the Amphitheater. (If inclement weather, meet in the lodge.)
- 7:30 p.m. — Divide into stakes. Mutual is under the direction of the stake president. Treats and/or handouts for each girl are optional.
- 8:30 p.m. – Dismiss. Please see that the campers are back in their cabins by 8:45 p.m.
- 8:45 p.m. – Campers in cabins. Visitors drive safely back home.
Oakcrest dress code is required for visitors. Casual clothes are fine, but please no shorts, capris, leggings, or open-toed shoes. Camp chairs, jackets, and flashlights are recommended. Please do not bring animals or children.
Thank you for coming! It means the world to your girls!
If you are new to Oakcrest and would like a camp tour, please meet on the lodge front porch at 6:30 p.m. A Women’s Committee member will show you the camp and answer any questions.