Thursday Night Activity Night at Oakcrest
Young Women Activity Night is held on Thursdays.
Oakcrest LDS Girls Camp
5850 East Benchcreek Road
Kamas, UT 84036
2020 Oakcrest Theme:
Mutual night is for the following individuals:
- Stake Young Women presidencies
- Stake presidency members and their spouses
- Bishops (or their representatives) and their spouses
Mutual Night schedule is as follows
- 6:30 p.m. — Camp Tour begins at the lodge. (Optional)
- 7:00 – 7:10 p.m. — Arrive at Oakcrest.
- 7:15 p.m. — Opening Exercises begins in the Amphitheater. (If inclement weather, meet in the lodge.)
- 7:30 p.m. — Divide into stakes. Activity Night is under the direction of the stake president. Treats and/or handouts for each girl are optional.
- 8:30 p.m. – Dismiss. Please see that the campers are back in their cabins by 8:45 p.m.
- 8:45 p.m. – Campers in cabins. Visitors drive safely back home.
Oakcrest dress code is required for visitors. Casual clothes are fine, but please no shorts, capris, leggings, or open-toed shoes. Camp chairs, jackets, and flashlights are recommended. Please do not bring animals or children.
Thank you for coming! It means the world to your girls!
If you are new to Oakcrest and would like a camp tour, please meet on the lodge front porch at 6:30 p.m. A Women’s Committee member will show you the camp and answer any questions.